Health Education Programs
CATCH on to Health!
(Coordinated Approach to Child Health)
Illinois Marketplace for the Affordable Healthcare Act
Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
Social Emotional Health
Kimberly E. Scott-Pilkington
Ph: 618-273-3326 ext. 2143
Diabetes Resource Guide-2016: Includes healthcare providers, insurance information, walking trails, useful phone apps, and other helpful resources for those in the 15 Southern Illinois counties and surrounding areas.
Diabetes Today Resource Team - fact sheet 2017
Diabetes Today Resource Team - Action Plan final 2016
Diabetes Today Resource Team - Diabetes Education
Diabetes Today Resource Team - Goals/Accomplishment 2016
- Prediabetes: What Is It and What Can I Do?
- Reading a Nutrition Facts label
- 10 Health Benefits You'll Get from Exercise
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Live Well, Be Well Flyer
- Take Charge of Your Health: Live Well, Be Well workshops signup!
- Southern Illinois Community Health Calendar
- American Diabetes Association
- Diabetes Supplies & Services Help For Those in Need Program
- TheDiabetesCouncil.com - Diabetes Supplies & Services Help
- About Diabetics' Health
- Travelling With Diabetes
- National Kidney Foundation