Egyptian Health Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Job Postings
MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST
Join Egyptian Health Department's team in investing in Healthy People...Healthy Communities.
Egyptian Health Department has been serving the citizens of Southern Illinois since 1952. We are COA accredited and a leading agency in Southern Illinois. We are team oriented and a fast growing agency.
We are seeking a full-time Mental Health Therapist.
• This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Human Services, however preference will be given to Master's level or licensed applicants with a LCSW, LCPC or LPC.
• Duties will include counseling services, treatment team meetings, case management and community support services.
• Individuals must demonstrate great cultural and socioeconomic sensitivity to populations served
Salary is based on education and experience. Excellent benefit package including:
• Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
• Group Health Insurance
• Vacation Days
• Sick Time
• Personal Day
• 14 Paid Holidays
• Potential 4 day workweek option
• 35 hour workweek
• Great work environment
• National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site
Send application, resume and three letters of reference to Tammy Karnes at 1412 US 45 North, Eldorado IL 62930 or email@example.com. Position will remain open until filled.